Since its release in late 2018, Flutter has become one of the fastest-growing programming languages. It is projected to grow in leaps and bounds with the release of Flutter for Web. In this talk, we will discuss ways to bring your flutter code into web browsers and checkout different factors that benefit from the use of the Flutter for Web. I will demonstrate the following topics through some practical use cases.
1. Flutter for Web – exciting development with which the single codebase is now extensible to web applications.
2. Creating Responsive Apps
3. Webviews in Flutter – explanation of the plugin with an example.
4. State Management – best practices in state management.
5. Interesting Flutter web Packages – showcases some of the latest packages.
6. Showcases some of the complex UI.
With each use case, the audience will discover the strength and utility of Flutter when applied to real-world programming instances. The presentation will not only introduce what is latest, but it would also show when and where to use the tools when coding with Flutter for web.